1. Once you get through your workout (*cough* boot camp) you get to be walking, talking inspiration to others – how great is that?!
2. You always feel better that you did the workout! Hi-5!!
3. It’s fun. Sometimes *meniacal laugh*
4. Boot Camp is more fun than the treadmill. The treadmill sucks and you know it! Heck yeah I’m biased – boot camp IS better 🙂 #justsayin
5. You know when you stop working out you feel crappy – and you hate how that feels!
6. Thinking about it is so much harder than just doing it.
7. Training makes you more confident. When you make it through a tough workout – you feel like you can take on the world. Feeling like a badass feels good!
8. You will want to eat healthier and not ruin your efforts with bad food.
9. Energy– everyone wants more energy everyone – working out is your fix!
10 .Exercise is the new Xanax for relieving stress and anxiety.
11. Exercise to look good naked. #truth
Enough said…it’s gotta be done!