I am pretty much an open book. Y’all know about most of my quirks:
- clutter and mess make me twitchy
- I get weird about eating out and the thought of people touching my food
- I overuse hand sanitizer
- I bust out into dance moves at odd times
- I buy running shoes far too often
- I love Duck Dynasty
Here are a few more shocking, interesting, funny bits of information about me.
1. I iron everything…and by everything I mean everything. So if you are thinking “does she iron (insert item here)….” yes, yes I do. I always have ironed everything and I always will. It’s weird, I’m fully aware.
2. I don’t looooooove veggies. From time to time I think salad is lame. I eat them because I am not blessed with a great metabolism. I eat them because I know they are good for me and I tell myself that through each and every bite.
3. I have a sick obsession with Bath and Body Works. In my world you can never have enough hand sanitizer, soap, body lotion, lip gloss, candles or air fresheners.
4. I really like Pepsi Max….there I said it. Extra caffeine, zero calories, bubbles….come on, how great is that! Simmer down, I know that pop/soda is bad but its just on the rare occasion I want a pop, it’s Max.
5. NKOTB (New Kids on The Block) is my favourite boy band (man band). To this day they are still cranking out some fantastic beats in their 40’s….well done boys!! I still love them, and if Donnie Wahlberg ever calls, well….
6. My favourite super hero’s are Iron Man, Captain America and Thor (he’s cute).
7. I will never turn down steak. A nice thick cut of glistening, right out of the broiler, sizzling steak. I like mine medium rare…closer to rare…..rawwwwrrrrrrrrrr (that’s me growling). Settle down Vegans, this is my list.
8. When I go for a run I sing…crazy loud, tone-deaf kind of singing. Yeah, I’m that girl you pass when you are driving by as you sit wondering, “What is she doing? Is she in pain?” Don’t judge, I like my beats!!
9. Donuts…yes donuts will bring me to my knees. What wine does for most of you donuts do for me. Oh, and hot donuts…puuuuuurrrrrrrr.
10. If you get in a car with me at night you are taking your life in your own hands. I am completely night blind and my driving skills are well….
11. I would eat sushi 7 days a week but the fear from glowing from the mercury keeps me in check.
12. I cannot stand…(I wanted to use the H word but I will hold back)…so read between the lines:
If you scrap your teeth on your fork while eating, be prepared. I may launch myself across the table at you! Also, if you lick or suck your fingers while eating I may throw my fork at you. Get some friggin manners and tact…..gah….sooo gross.