Banana Zucchini Muffins have become a HUGE hit in our house.
I debated with myself if I should tell my children that they were healthy and good for Paleo based diets or not.
In the end I told them and it didn’t bother them one bit! Healthy or not, they are fans of flavor and these Banana Zucchini Muffins are hanging out in the town square of flavor town!
They are seriously good!
These are the exact ones that I made on Facebook Live. <= Click to watch.
Banana Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (from 1 medium zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 cup almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Squeeze shredded zucchini of excess moisture with a dish towel.
- In a large bowl, add zucchini, mashed banana, almond butter, sweetener, eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth and well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients: coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Divide into muffin cups. Bake for 22-25 minute or until golden on top.
Metabolism Reset Plan
✅ Lose 3-5% body fat?
✅ Lose 10 to 20 pounds ?
✅ Drop 5 to 10 inches?
✅ Gain strength?
✅ Improve your health?
✅ Eat more than you currently do – without gaining weight?
✅ Look younger?
You will in just 28 Days with The Metabolism Reset Plan.
Learn more by clicking here -> http://metabolismresetplan.com