Coconut Chocolate Cookies!
These are one of my favs!
I made these last night on Facebook – if you missed it, you can watch it HERE
One bowl and they will be in the oven in under 5 min!!
2 1/2 cups of unsweetened shredded coconut
3/4 cup of sweetener – I used Splenda you can use coconut palm sugar or stevia
1/4 tsp of sea salt
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
1/2 cup pecans (you can use walnuts,almond-or nothing – optional)
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips – you can use unsweetened, or dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat.
- In a large bowl, mix together 2½ cups shredded coconut, 3/4 cup of sweetener, and ¼ teaspoon salt until well incorporated.
- Melt ½ cup coconut oil.
- Stir in ½ cup coconut oil, 1 tablespoon vanilla, and 2 eggs, and mix well.
- Stir in ½ cup chocolate chips and ½ cup pecan pieces.
- Take scoops of batter and flatten into circles on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer, and enjoy straight from the freezer.
Make them and let me know what you think (tag me!)