A little fun fact sharing Thursday to bring you just a few reminders to think about while you are shopping. Some things to you
might will want to open your eyes to.
- Lunchables the nachos/cheese dip and juice version hits your little one with 890mg of sodium, 21 grams of fat AND 25 grams of sugar. I know you want your little one to excel in science but not this kind of franken-food. Preservatives, fillers, sugar, bad oils…should I go on?
- Nutella…oh beloved Nutella, why must you be so evil?? For 2tbsp you get 20 grams of sugar (OMG) and 11 grams of fat. The first couple of ingredients are sugar and palm oil. We all knew this one was bad…hello, it’s chocolate spread!! The deceptive marketing about the health benefits is just that….deceptive.
Just say no to Nutella
- Smartfood, well the name implies that you are making a good food choice…nope, trash this. 11 grams of fat, 330mg of sodium and almost 200 calories is not smartfood…it’s fat-food.
Not so smart
Did you know:
- Overweight people are 50% more likely to develop heart disease?
- Eat real food.
- If you are eating packaged/processed food, for the love of… please read the frickin’ label.
- Stop poisoning your kids…quick & easy usually means garbage in a package.