Just like dieting people will try anything for the “fountain of youth”….creams, lotions, lasers, etc.
But, just like dieting, looking young and feeling young is a matter of lifestyle and choice.
Here are three quick fixes for fighting the aging process:
1. See ‘ya later sugar
- -Sugar creates a toxic state for your body and increases the chances of certain diseases like cancer.
- -When you are overweight, it tends to make you look older.
- -Sugar is so addictive that you keep craving it and the weight piles on
2. Take out the toxins
- -Alcohol, smoking, processed foods(meaning dead foods, loaded with artificial colours/flavours)
I know you know what I am talking about…we all know people who drink too much and look rough. Same thing with the processed foods, people who live on processed foods look grey almost.
- -Your internal organs have to work so hard processing this junk that it ages you on the inside and out. You are eroding your inside which is reflective on the outside!!
3. Get your fat fix
Fat free can mean a chemical s %$# storm! We all need healthy fats in our diet. Essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the body so we need to get them through our nutrition.
If you are lacking in Omega 3’s your skin is probably dry, cracked and wrinkled or deep lines.
- Great sources are fresh salmon, 1/4 cup nuts like walnuts, almonds, pistachios + flax seeds and pumpkin seeds.
Eat real food, eat real food, eat real food….I will keep saying it and preaching it until you get it…..because it works!!
Make yourself healthy – look and feel years younger!!
I promise that if you ate real food and exercised that you would feel so much younger!