Excuses…we all have them and most of the time we can justify them to ourselves. Excuses are how we justify not doing things. Most people run into trouble when they try to use excuses to avoid tasks, challenges or change.
Here is a video that will slap any excuses you might have right out of your head.
Where you are now and where you want to be with your health and fitness is totally within your control.
Don’t you dare complain if you aren’t going to do something to change it! The reality is that you have to make the decision and dedicate yourself to the changes you want for yourself.
If you want to be fit, if you want to be healthier than you are or you want to be a certain size, you have to do something to get there.
- You have to move your body
- You have to go beyond your comfort zone.
- You have to STOP with the excuses.
I can introduce you to a number of people who have it much worse than you do.
- I can show you people who are in pain but show up.
- I can point out to you people who work 80+ hours a week and still show up
- I can introduce you to people who have kids who have sports and activities and they manage to show up.
There will never be a perfect time. If you decide that you want to try to wait for the perfect time, you will run out of time.
When are you going to show up for your health??
Think you have it bad? You might want to re-think that! There is always someone who has it worse. There is always someone who has challenges that you and I can’t imagine living with.
Never underestimate what you can accomplish.
Never give up! Never make excuses…they’re just like , everyone has one.