I saw this poster and needed to share it.
The truth hurts, but sometimes, we all need a wake up call. Excuses are like belly buttons…every body has one!
Your April Promise:
- I will become who I should have been all along
- I will give 110% when I workout
- I will try something new
- I will put my health first
- I will remind myself that my goal is to be fit
- I will eat right-No excuses
- I will be stronger today than I was yesterday
- Start with doing what is necessary (show up to boot camp);
- Then do what is possible (push yourself) and;
- Suddenly you are doing the impossible!!
I was inspired by the snow (not really inspired but ugly about the snow) and decided to make a treat for the family. It’s a twist on the classic “Snowballs” recipe that we always see around Christmas…yummy and healthy!
Protein Snow Balls:
- 2 -3 scoops of vanilla boot camp protein
- 1-2 cups of natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of unsweetened coconut
Mix protein and pb together, (if it is too sticky add more protein / too dry add more pb.)
Make into little balls then roll in coconut–place in the fridge for 30 min to firm up. You can moisten the balls with a little bit of water to help the coconut to stick.
Someone you know being a cloud on a sunny day?? Hit them with this awesome taste of the tropics!!!
Mango Coconut Protein Shake
- 1 scoop vanilla boot camp protein
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2-3/4 cup of frozen mango
- couple of drops of coconut extract
Blend and enjoy!!!!!!!!