Try it for yourself.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or left over cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- ½ cup of chicken stock(optional)
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 4 slices of turkey bacon chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Seasonings of your choice (garlic, Italian seasoning)
- Bake, stir fry or grill the chicken. Slice or chop the chicken before or after cooking into 1″ cubes. (This is a great use of leftover chicken for an amazing lunch the next day.)
- Heat the oil in your pan or skillet.
- Add in the chopped bacon and cook 4-5 min.
- Add in the onion and garlic, cook for 2-3 min.
- Add in your chicken plus the coconut milk and broth.
- Add in your seasonings – pepper, salt, garlic powder.
- Simmer on a low-med heat until the sauce starts to thicken.
- Serve with zucchini noodles, spaghetti squash or cauliRice
My kids love it when I make this…I’m sure yours will too.
Interested in losing weight, having more energy or resetting your metabolism so you burn fat?
Check out the programs here to see which one is right for you…