Whoa…the home stretch to Christmas! Is it really the most wonderful time of the year or is it the busiest time of the year? Let me know what you think…wonderful or busy?
Let’s get right into this post which I’ve divided into 4 parts…
1) HEALTHY YUMMY RECIPE
Last week I shared a recipe on Facebook for super healthy and easy Snowball Christmas Cookies. The traditional recipe is so good but so horrible for your insulin levels. This recipe is much friendlier:
- 2 Cups Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups of Rice Krispies (Gluten Free)
- 1 + 1/2 Cup of Sweetener (Splenda) – divided
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/8 Warm Water
- PB, RK and 1C Sweetener in a bowl.
- Form into balls and chill until hard.
- Using blender, blend 1/2 Sweetener on high speed to create powdered sweetener and add warm water 1 tablespoon at a time for desired consistency or a thin glaze.
- Roll chilled balls in glaze and then in coconut.
2) Last Minute Gift Ideas For The Fitness Fan
Here’s a blog post I did with a bunch of ideas for the fitness fan on your list…or something you may just want to give to someone so they know what to get for you. All of these are from Amazon which is great for descriptions, comparison products and convenience.
They might not get delivered in time, so use the list as an ‘idea’ to take to your own favorite shopping store.
Click Here -> 18 Gift Ideas For Every Budget
3) Download my FREE 7 Day AB BLAST Challenge
Are you concerned at all about weight gain or an increase in belly fat lately? Let’s face it…this is not the most ‘waistline’ friendly time of the year.
Fix it fast with my 7 Day AB BLAST Challenge. This is a FREE EASY TO FOLLOW 7 DAY ACTION PLAN that will get you a flatter, stronger, toned waistline in record time!
Yes, you can do it over the holiday season and use it as a jump start to 2017!
Click Here To Download For Free:
4) Chocolate Protein In CANADA!
You asked for it…you’ve got it! Yes, the same manufacturer that is supplying our Canadian Fit Friends with Vanilla Protein is now also providing our chocolate protein.
I’ve added a new page to my website dedicated to Canadian orders of protein, in Canadian funds, with Canadian shipping!!
You can find it at: http://carrieburrows.com/canadian-protein-order/
That’s it for today!!