Zesty Zoodle Salad is one of my goto choices for getting more veggies in my diet that goes beyond boring old carrots or greens or zuchinni.
There is no room in this world for boring, bland salads. With so may amazing taste options, you should NEVER settle for less than awesome!
Awesome like this Zesty Zoodle Salad. Oh my goodness this is a great one!
1-2 large zucchini, spiralized
1/2 red bell pepper or 3 mini red peppers, chopped
1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
1 cup chopped cucumber
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/3 cup chopped red onion
Zesty Zoodle Salad Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon brown or dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning (mixed herbs)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Add zucchini, bell pepper, red cabbage, cucumber and red onion into a large salad bowl.
- In a measuring cup whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to combine. Taste and add additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Get creative with add in’s: shrimp, olives, tomatoes
Stay up to date with all my recipes, fitness and health information by subscribing to my newsletter: