- You need to watch your bad carb intake (get rid of the processed crap)
- You need to be more active (boot camp style!)
- You need to add muscle
- You need to over come bad habits (or not develop new ones)*cough* alcohol *cough*
- You are eating too much
- You are not getting enough sleep
- Cut the excuses. Dial up your will power…be stronger than your excuses!
- You are taking in too much dairy
- You haven’t cleaned out your cupboards
- Show up to boot camp! Follow the nutrition plan, enjoy the results. Make it happen!
Peanut Butter & Banana Chocolate Chunk Cookies
If you want these gluten-free, ensure you use gluten-free oats.
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
3 large, very ripe bananas
1/2 cup peanut butter, preferably all-natural (just peanuts), or almond butter
1/4 cup coconut oil or canola, olive oil or any healthy oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups old-fashioned (large flake) or quick oats
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips(optional!!!!)
In a large bowl mash the bananas with the peanut butter, oil and vanilla. In another bowl stir together the oats, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients along with the chocolate and stir until combined.
Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a parchment and bake for 12-14 minutes, until just set. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.